Personal information collected by the PIPER-Rx
treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual
whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion provided.
Site Visit Data
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and
is used by PIPER-Rx to help improve the site. The
following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation,
where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the records.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it (eg. to publish with any report you
provide for posting in "Shared Reports")
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless requested by you
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent except where
may be required by law to disclose certain information
Should you decide to use an online form:
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, occupation, company, area of interest
and other personal information provided
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided
- the information will not be added to a mailing list
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where required by law to disclose certain information.
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website in
accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). To gain access to this information you should contact
us (see details below). If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we
will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Security of Information
Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires or permits it or your permission is given.
Whilst we provide a reliable system you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission
of information via the Internet.